- Please read the following carefully –
The Course360 is providing technical educational services through online and offline, all the content, Material, Videos available in our website are prepared by us. Our trading name is TorenaC360 Pvt. Ltd.
Please read carefully before you use the services of this site.
At any situation the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, we have full right to change its content any other modifications at any time.
Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
We make sure that users get continues access to our service, we are not responsible for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
GUIDELINES FOR WEBSITE USAGE
1. Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
2. Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
3. It is prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
4. Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure.
5. Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
6. You don’t have right to copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
7. Don’t misuse the images captured, Videos of classes work.
All website content or information that can be seen, listened or experienced on the Site is copyrighted, it belongs to Course360 or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the site, service and content for your own personal use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal use only, do not transfer or change any information in the website. which can be visible to you.
LINKS AND HYPERLINKS TERMS
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control over the content of these websites; we are not responsible for their website content. The only purpose of the links included is to provide users with information. Hence Course360 will not be held responsible.
1. You may not able to copy or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website.
2. Do not link to Course360 pages and sub-pages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
3. Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Course360 website.
4. Don’t link the pages which support racism, terrorism.
5. Don’t link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. We respect others intellectual property and expect the same from our users.
2. The entire site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.course360.in its affiliates or other third-party licensors. All the material available in the site, including content, graphics, images, code and software is copyrighted and belongs to Course360, you do not have any right to duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
4. We have all the rights to disable or remove access to users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Course360 intellectual property.
5. You do not have permission to use any of the digital images or logos on the website. In case of copyright issues, unless if you had taken written consent from the trademark owner
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
1. If you believe that your work has been copied without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
2. The authorized person who had copyright should send a digital or physical signature.
3. A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Course360 website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
4. You can reach Course360 to notify your claims of copyright by email email@example.com
1. When you transact on the Course360 website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
2. To make a transaction on Course360 website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
3. Please pay close attention on your payment details such as a total bill, taxes, discounts etc.
4. There are certain courses which require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make payment.
1. All prices, products and offers of Course360 website are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. While we make sure to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human mistakes, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
3. Course360 reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. Prices will change due to market conditions, we have the right to change course termination, providers, price changes. The price you paid at the time of purchase this will not change to you.
ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
Course360 conducting online and offline classes for its clients, on AWS Cloud technology, RPA- UiPath, Blur Prism, Automation Anywhere, Web Development and Sap, Selenium testing, etc. and it also provides technical support to the employees and our clients. Our courses are designed to improve their knowledge of relevant technologies.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COURSE360
1. You have full control over the privacy of your information
2. Your information will never be sold by us, we never ever exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
3. You can decide on your own want to receive offers from us.
4. You can browse our website without any registration. you may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum.
5. We do not share your personal information provided by you with any third party. We never collect information about our visitors from email databases, private or public organization bodies.
6. We may use your information to contact you via email or mobile to collect feedback, and inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, if you do not want to receive this type of calls or email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
7. When you want to purchase our online products or register for online or offline classroom training, you need to make the payment online. At the time of registration, you need to provide your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address details with us.
We are providing course content for all the study programs online and offline training, it is provided purely for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without any notice. Course360 reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
ACCESS TO COURSE360 E-LEARNING SOLUTION
Please be aware that sharing of training material and e-learning credentials with your friends, family members and colleagues is strictly prohibited and can have legal implications.
If anyone found sharing Course360 training material or e-learning credentials his/her account will be disabled permanently and will be unsubscribed from the course automatically.
You can take print of the material which is available in the website for personal use only. We hold the copyright to all the material on this website. Without our written permission nobody has the right to use for commercial purpose if you do this it will be treated as illegal.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have purchased any of our course offered by us, we may ask you for attestation and if you authorize us, we will display your reviews on our website, and we share photos and videos or in our social media channels such as facebook, youtube, etc. We are not responsible for the personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PERSONAL INFORMATION CORRECTIONS
If you noticed any incorrect information hold by us please inform us at: email@example.com
REFUND & RESCHEDULING POLICY
DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to delete your account, write to firstname.lastname@example.org